Associate Trainer LevelTraining of Trainers (TOT) Program, the AT level
Main Advantages & ‘Giveaways'
- International recognition as a qualified trainer (AT). It is your professional path to the training profession.
- An Internationally Endorsed Certificate.
- The IBCT Training License Card.
- The right to use the IBCT Associate Trainer (AT) Hallmark in all printed and virtual matters.
- Listing your name & credentials to the international ‘AT’ Directory on the IBCT website.
- Enjoying a one year of eCoaching.
- Access to the IBCT LinkedIn professional group.
- New Potential Trainers (freelance and/or corporate)
- Experienced trainers who have not had formal education in training.
- Experienced trainers who want to enhance & standardized their didactic skills.
- Experienced trainers who want to get licensed by IBCT
- A university graduate
- Average English & IT skills
- Passing the admission interview
- Master the practical application of training and development concepts, understanding their significance as a strategic investment.
- Cultivate the skills necessary to excel in the training profession, focusing on hands-on expertise.
- Demonstrate proficiency in overseeing critical aspects of the training process, emphasizing practical implementation.
- Apply instructional design principles tailored for corporate trainers, focusing on hands-on application in real-world scenarios.
- Create and optimize the training environment, ensuring it is safe and conducive to effective learning and skill development.
- Select and deploy didactic methods that align with training objectives, emphasizing hands-on techniques for maximum impact.
- Effectively manage and address challenging behaviors, utilizing practical strategies to maintain a conducive learning environment.
- Identify and uphold the key competencies and responsibilities expected of a professional trainer, with a strong focus on hands-on application.
- Develop and deliver engaging training presentations, emphasizing practical techniques for maximum effectiveness.
- Recognize and leverage individual differences in the training context, applying hands-on strategies to cater to diverse learning styles.
- Appreciate the vital role of training and development in aligning with and achieving corporate objectives, with a practical approach to implementation.
- Training & Development: A Closer Look
- Managing Training Environment
- Basic Instructional Design & Didactic Methods
- Training as a Career
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviors
- Presentation Skills for Trainers
The program is evaluated according to the first and second levels of the Kirkpatrick model per run.
Contact hours, (Face–to–Face)
Hours of Self-Study and Assignments
What Participants Are Saying
8112 IBCT Certified Trainers are Already Developing their Organizations. Join The Most Empowering Train-The-Trainer Programs in the World!
Be the Change Agent that your Organization Looks For!